Pinky Nude Lip Trio // Sweet As Mae

April 11, 2016



Hey guys! As it really is coming to the end of Summer in New Zealand (sad face), I thought I would share one of my favourite aspects of Summer makeup, and that is a pinky nude lip. I am a lover of lip products, so I couldn't NOT share these products that I used for my own pinky nude lip all Summer long. 



1. The Body Shop Tinted Lip Balm in Raspberry, NZD $9.99

I have been using this lip balm for so long now! I bought it about 6 months ago and you've probably seen it mentioned in my other posts (2015 November favourites), because it is amazing. First off, the pot seems tiny but I have used it almost daily for the past 6 months and I've barely made a dent. It's really moisturising and gives a beautiful sheen and slight pinky tint. It's a perfect your-lips-but-better product, plus a great base for pinky nude lips. It preps my lips for the other products and gives a base colour, which I love. Ok I'll stop rambling now!


2. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 38, NZD $19.99

Another one I have mentioned too many times to count. I bought it in my drugstore makeup haul back in January (see that post here!) and have been raving about it ever since. Not only is it a good price, but it has a lovely creamy formula and glides on effortlessly. And personally I can't resist this shade. HONESTLY. It is like a hybrid of a pinky nude shade and a peachy pink mixed into one lipstick made in heaven. I don't think I put this product down once this Summer ahaha!


3. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss in 227 Ocean Sunrise, NZD $20.00

What a surprise, I've mentioned this quite a lot too - Anyone remember my Skincare and Beauty Haul from October 2015? Sorry guys, but this gloss is amazing! Firstly it smells like vanilla, which is a lovely touch. More importantly, it has a lovely smooth formula that isn't super tacky. It gives a beautiful shine and baby pink tint which looks amazing over the Rimmel lipstick. It's also quite moisturising, which I expected from a Burts Bees product. If you're into gloss, definitely give this one a try!


I hope you all enjoyed my pinky nude lip products. I know in New Zealand Summer has come to an end, but I know a lot of countries are going into Summer, so definitely give these products a go! 


What is your favourite pinky nude lipstick of all time?


Stay Sweet,
post signature

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I haven't tried any burts bee 'makeup' lip products yet but I love their lip balms so I should check out their glosses should I ?

    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Rimmel lipsticks by Kate Moss. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! Thank you for the lovely comment x

      Delete
  3. love kate moss lipstick they are the best! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute nude shades,.

    http://itsafashionista.blogspot.in/2016/04/flower-pot-making-creativity-home.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't resist my pinky nudes x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe