The Roll Neck Edit // Sweet As Mae

June 12, 2016



Hello Sweeties! Since it's finally coming into the Wintery season here in NZ, I wanted to dedicate a post to one of my favourite Winter style pieces - the roll neck. 


I find it's such a stylish piece and they just complete a Winter look for me. There is a few variations of the "roll neck", so I've included funnel necks, high necks and turtlenecks in this post too. 


(similar - not sold online but may be in store)

This skivvy is from Valley Girl, it features the classic funnel neck and black and white stripes. I love wearing this underneath a denim pinafore, paired with tights and boots. The funnel neck adds instant style and I can't deny some monochrome stripes.


(similar - not sold online but may be in store)

I picked this chunky knit up from Dotti a while back, and I've been wearing it a lot recently. It's so easy to chuck a knit sweater on with a pair of jeans and some sneakers - bam outfit done. This turtle neck is quick long so you might need to roll it a couple times so it doesn't look ridiculously big! Another striped black/white item, sorry guys I'm guilty of monochrime (Okay I'm proud of that pun). 


THE ROLL NECK:

Another skivvy for my collection, this one is from Glassons and is a thinner material. It's neck is a rolled style and again this piece boasts monochrome stripes. It might look a bit blue toned in the photos but it is the timeless black/white mix. 



This Glassons piece is an oldie but a goodie. I bought it last year and it's been a staple for me both last year and this year. I love the simple high neck style and the zip up back adds a little bit of sophistication. It's a grey and black flecked knit material and it's definitely one of my favourite "roll neck" designs. 

Do you like roll necks?


Stay Sweet,
post signature

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love funnel necks for winter! They seriously keep you so warm
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus they're supa cute ;) Thanks for reading Kathy x

      Delete
  2. I love stripes so these jumpers all look so nice!! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so weird because I've just taken my shorts back and Summer is coming here... but these jumpers look great, I love stripes!

    onmyayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe