Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer // Sweet As Mae

September 21, 2015



Hey guys! This week I wanted to do a little review of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Literally every beauty blogger, vlogger, reviewer or anyone interested in beauty RAVES about this concealer.
I have Zoella to thank for the first person who I saw review this (she is amazing), but she is just one of many to adore this product. I am only thirteen - fourteen in October - so I don't feel I need to be wearing a cake face full of makeup every day. However, since I am at one of the most hormonal stages of my life I am prone to the occasional breakout, and it is a necessity for me to have a decent concealer on hand. So, as a girl very interested in beauty myself, I thought it was only right that I gave this concealer a go. I have only tried a few concealers before, and this one is by far the best yet. It really is a legendary product! It's perfect for beginners, as it is blendable, buildable, and is does last for a long time, with perfection (see what I did there?!). I found it so easy to blend and it has amazing coverage too! The package says that it lasts up to sixteen hours, which I am sure it can do with powder and a bit of primer, but since I simply apply some onto my blemishes after my morning skincare and I can get quite hot at school, it lasts for about 8-10 hours. 



I picked up two shades, 01 in Fair, and 02 in Cool Medium. Here in New Zealand I believe that there is also 03 which it Warm Medium. I found that Fair suited me best since it is coming to the end of Winter and my skin is still quite pale, however I think Cool Medium will perfect when my skin has tanned a little. I definitely recommend this concealer, it's easy to use and covers any blemishes beautifully. Plus it is super budget friendly! This is a perfect example that you don't need to spend a crazy amount of money for a great product. I rate this 5 out of 5, and I think I will be loving this concealer for a long time. 


P.S I hope you like the photos with this review, I spent a lot of time playing around with different angles and lighting, so comment down below what you think! xxxx

Stay Sweet,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe