Body Shop Goodies // #12DaysOfSweetAsMae

December 13, 2015




Hey guys! It's Day 7 of 12 Days Of Sweet As Mae, and I want to do a quick beauty review as I'm really busy with wrapping and doing family things before Christmas. I hope you enjoy the post and are as excited for Christmas as I am :) 



Every year The Body Shop goes all out in releases some limited edition gifts and goodies just for Christmas. The 2015 range includes eye shadows, shimmer mists and a whole lot of body products!I believe that the limited edition scents are the same as last year,and my goodies are from the Frosted Cranberry range. The other two limited edition scents are Frosted Plum and Glazed Apple. I like the Frosted Plum a lot, but I'm not a fan of the Glazed Apple. I only like the smell of apples if its subtle, and this scent is very strong! I know a lot of people who LOVE this scent though, and have given it great reviews.


I bought a little Frosted Cranberry treat box for $30. It includes a mini shower gel, body butter and a shower lily to match. I love these sets because they make great gift ideas and you can trial a scent before buying a full sized item either the same year or the at the next limited edition range. I have never tried the scents before so I opted for this gift set to give it a go. That and the fact that I have so much body and beauty products right now it's insane! 


The Frosted Cranberry scent is amazing. I suck at describing scents, but I would say it's very feminine and girly, and it's quite sweet too. The little shower gel is perfect travel size and is a lovely Christmassy red colour. I love the formulation of The Body Shop shower gels, they leave your skin so soft and clean. So this was pretty much just another amazing addition to my Body Shop collection! The cute shower lily is a great addition and I think is completes the gift. And The Body Shop shower lilys are great for the shower. The body butter is also great, I love the body shop body butters anyway but the scent of this is so good I want to eat it! It's a pretty baby pink shade and it moisturises my skin beautifully. Plus a little goes a long way, so I actually prefer the mini body butters rather than the full size because I can never get through them! But if you want to stock up on a limited edition scent the full sized products are amazing!



I would definitely recommend any of the limited edition products from The Body Shop. I love The Body Shop and owning a limited edition product makes it that little more special. The gift sets also make amazing stocking fillers (See my stocking filler gift guide here), which I have stocked up on so you know! I hope you liked this post and I'll see you later for Day 8 of 12 Days Of Sweet As Mae ;)

Last #12DaysOfSweetAsMae : Stocking Filler Gift Guide


What is your favourite Body Shop limited edition scent?


Stay Sweet, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe