November Favourites // Sweet As Mae

December 05, 2015


Hey guys! So as most of you know I have been posting festive blogs every second day of December so far (See today's post here). But I still wanted to post a November favourites, because I love blogging about my current faves so much! Just to clarify, this isn't part of #12DaysOfSweetAsMae , it's just an extra I have been meaning to post but I haven't had the time to. 



1. Snowberry Gentle Remineralising Toner
I have been using this product for months and keep forgetting to put it in a favourites, so I finally remembered to put it in one! This is more of a foaming cleanser (although it's called a toner) that also gently tones the skin. Although on the pricey side for a cleanser/toner, it's worth the money, I can assure you. It leaves your skin feeling really soft and even, plus it brightens your skin tone. You can use it to remove makeup but I prefer to use my Body Shop Cleanser (back from my September Favourites!) for that and use this for an extra cleanse/tone afterwards. I don't have any idea how this works, but it's a nice product and since I'm prone to breakouts (as I am a hormonal 14 year old girl - haha!) I find this calms the redness. It does not remove blemishes, which is a negative for some, but I don't mind because it's aimed to clean you skin. 


2. Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisture 
I love this product so much I really want to do a proper in depth review of it! I had one planned and ready for a couple weeks back, but my exams were a bit much so I never got round to posting it. I might still do a full review, but for now let's just say I love this product! Since I'm 14 and prone to breakouts I don't really like wearing foundation everyday to school, as heavy makeup increases my breakouts! This is a super light, two in one product that not only works as a foundation but is good for your skin and is a low-oil gentle moisturiser. I think my previous moisturiser was a bit too heavy for my skin, so I have been loving this. It's perfect for Summer as it gently tans your skin tone. My skin looks so even and healthy when wearing this!


3. Body Shop Born Lippy - Raspberry Flavour
As many of you may know, I am obsessed with lip balms. I get really dry lips so I love trying out new lip balms and products to fix that. I have always heard great reviews of the Body Shop Born Lippys, but one thing put me off. They come in pots. Lots of people don't mind this, but I only really like lip balms in tubes because I hate getting my finger dirty, so I was a bit hesitant to try these. I am so happy I got over that. These lip balms are so amazing I don't even care that they're in pots! This one smells like lollies, really sweet and girly. It gives a pink tint and a gentle sheen that is buildable. The formula is so smooth and the moisture lasts for hours!Not going to lie, my holy grail burts bees honey lip balm was a bit neglected when I first got this! 



4. Burts Bees Lip Gloss
I got this lip gloss at my birthday (See my birthday haul here) and I have been loving it ever since! The shade it absolutely beautiful, it's a pretty nude pink shade that it perfect for Spring/Summer. The shine and sparkle of this is also amazing! These glosses also feature an angled dofer applicator, so this went straight to my makeup draw. Love love LOVE! I have been singing this gloss praises since I got it :) 



5. Frilly Socks
I am absolutely head over heels in love with . . . socks. That sounds weird, but I love buying cute socks to suit different looks and different shoes! Frilly socks are my current must-have, and I there's such a wide selection at the moment. I picked up these cute grey ones from Cotton on Body, but a lot of my other ones are from Cotton On's Rubi Shoes store. These socks are so comfy and go really nicely with my grey and white new balance sneakers (I talked about them in my October Faves.).




6. Love Tanya - By Tanya Burr
Last but certainly not least, Love Tanya by Tanya Burr! I have wanted this book for a long time, and my expectations have been pleasantly fulfilled. I have learnt even more about Tanya, her life story and the tips throughout the book were so helpful to me. I felt so involved in the book since there's a ton of questions to fill out that really make you think. I will happily read again and again! I am so proud of Tanya, she's accomplished so much in her life, and this book is just another milestone for her :)



So I hope you guys liked my November favourites! Sorry it was late, I had trouble getting it up since I've been busy with #12DaysOfSweetAsMae . My latest post for that is a festive nail art, so you can check that out and the others so far two if you like! Thanks for reading you guys, people who are supporting me commenting on my blogs make me so happy! 

What are your November picks?


Stay Sweet,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm reading Love Tanya at the moment and am LOVING IT SOOOOO MUCH xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Love Tanya is amazing! I love hearing more about her personality and life :) I love Zoella's books so much but I kind of wish she would do a biography style book too!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe