The Beauty Wishlist: Liquid Lipsticks

August 15, 2016


Hello Sweeties! Throughout 2016 I feel like liquid lipsticks have really peaked in popularity. So many brands are offering so many formulas and colours, and I have to say I'm a huge fan of the whole liquid lipstick craze. I've been eyeing up liquid lipsticks from a ton of brands recently and I wanted to share a few on my wishlist.




Kylie Cosmetics Candy K Liquid Lipstick NZD $40

You probably guessed this one. I have been oogling the Kylie Cosmetics website ever since she released her very first lip kit. I want one so bad, Candy K in particular. It's a stunning pinky nude shade, really wearable and lovely on a ton of skin tones. Getting my hands on one of these is wishful thinking though, seeing as they're always sold out and my mum isn't big on the whole international online shopping thing. Maybe one day!







I've been dying to get my hands on some Colourpop lip products recently. they're so affordable and the colour range is insane! I have heard such great things about them and they look amazing. Littlestitious, Alyssa and Clueless. I am also loving their collabs, especially the recent one with KathleenLights.





NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream  - Stockholm NZD $14.95


I have heard so many great reviews about these drugstore liquid lipsticks. NYX offer a lot of liquid lipstick type products but I know these are really popular, so I would love to get my hands on a few shades to compare them to high end brands.









Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick - Queen B NZD $30

There's a lot of beautiful shades in the new Too Faced range but Queen B is my personal favourite. And obviously a favourite of many others too, because it was all sold out in both the Sephora stores I went to! I ended up getting one of their Melted Chocolate liquid lipsticks which I still adore and I'm really glad I purchased it (See it in my USA Makeup Haul, here), so it wasn't really a loss after all. I love the formula of that liquid lipstick so I would love to try another of Too Faced's lip products.





What's on your beauty wishlist?


Stay Sweet,
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The NYX matte lip creams a seriously amazing!
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe